Friday, January 2, 2009

Ballababe's Story

Ok a few months ago I decided to join a forum and express myself. Now due to the fact that this forum and its people are great, the topics are nearly always the same and can get very biased so to keep things happy on there, I decided to open my own blog, where I can look at the LB Forum and comment and then come on here and rant (not about the topics or people) but I can have my own freedom and expression here. Also I thought I would share some stories of my life with others and see what to do from there. So this is my first time doing this, so I am not sure what to do or expect or if anyone reads this, I am not sure what you need or expect either.
I wanna try make this a place where people can read and have a good laugh at my misfortune - like falling down a flight of stairs in a busy pub and still not managing to drop my drink but managing to end up with my skirt around my tonsils (true story)!
I want anyone and everyone who reads it to have a say if they'd like :)
Also i would like to have not just funny stories but stories that bother me and I want to talk and shout about!

My first post is somewhat a mistake really (actually it will be my 2nd), a few months ago a friend asked me to document in my own words some dating disasters for a piece she was writing.... she didn't write the piece and I got landed with some great stories I wanted to share... so hope you enjoy it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good on you balla babe. I always thought you wer to gentle for us mad lot on the limerick blogger. best of luck on your new adventure.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog BB. I'm sure it'll be a great success.

Anonymous said...

don`t worry for every sock their is a shoe it happened me i was engaged twice but they didn`t work out now four children with my wife it just wasn`t meant to be time is a great healer hang in their ...

love

xxx

Anonymous said...

hi garden here wishing you all the best ,will drop by when things are quiet on LB.Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to reading and understanding what makes BallaBabe tick.