Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ok last night I thought about Christmas and times gone past.

My dad used tell me, 'Each year, put your old loves, regrets, failures and bad memories in a box and throw it away with the christmas tree'. Start every year a fresh is what he meant.

Well this year I plan to shake those boots off and do it, although I will admit, I have been hoarding feelings and memories for a long time so shaking them may be a little harder but here goes....

Step one: I am gonna join a gym (loose 5 stone and I can look like Nicole Ritchie in her heyday) lol

Step Two: I am gonna wash the wasters in my life (you know the ones that latch on and feed from your every move) outta my system. Right off the mark there are 4 on my list (oh god this could be a long list)

Step Three: I am gonna spend more 'me' time.... That means doing things I want to do - Like I really want to learn Sign Language (I don't know why I just do)

Step Four: I am gonna sort out my finances (win the lotto really)

Step Five: I am going to try forgive any person who has hurt me (there is only one person in this world who i can never forgive and God will be her judgment!!



You know I read a book last night, a WHOLE book in 4 hours (pat on the back for me) well this book taught me a lesson and I want to tell it to you:

5 Balls

In it Life is a game in which you are juggling five balls. The balls are called work, family, health, friends, and integrity. Every day you keep them all in the air. Then you come to understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. The other four balls are made of glass. When dropped, they will probably shatter. So now you have to try juggle them with care!

So when life hands you lemons...... pass the tequilla and get drunk ;)

No comments: