Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finding Mojo!

M.I.A..Questions, yet still no answers!!
Not for the faint hearted, - I have a million questions and not one answer... so DO NOT read on if you may ponder for too long!!
As this is a 'Guide' to finding Mojo (",)

'Mojo' will make one seem and feel sexy, virile, appealing, invincible and in control.
Alcohol or love usually awaken the 'mojo'.
When ones 'Mojo' is working, it often results in flirting and heavy socializing with the opposite sex (or whichever preferred) (",)

Mayday
Mayday.... we have a problem.
Mojo has gone missing.
I REPEAT.....
Mojo has gone missing.


Somewhere on the battlefields of love, friendship, fondling, kissing and desire, I seem to have misplaced my mojo. I must have put it down and forgot to pick it up, left it by a bedside locker maybe but it's most definitely disappeared. I mean it's not technically real, I can't touch it, I can't see it, I can't actually feel it through pain etc, it's not like I can go to the doctor and ask for a pill to get it back!
So if it's not a possession, how do I get it back or more to the point how do I even know I lost it?

What happens when your Mojo curls up and dies?

Research show's there are several ways to retrieve it:
1. Notice disguised opportunities (I mean I am walking around staring at people wondering are they in disguise and have my Mojo)
2. Accentuate the Positive (how can I be positive when I can't even flirt)
3. Stay connected (My phone never leaves my hand, I AM connected but there is NO ringing)
4. Live in the present (I don't bloody well want to, I miss mojo, he was my friend)
5. Be Grateful (For what exactly, the fact that my mojo has gone and deserted me)
which brings me to my next big fact.......
Why do I need my mojo anyway and is it really someone else's to give me?

While thinking about my mojo I realised, I may not be able to feel it like pain but I know when it is there. I am more confident, more alert, more in tune and normally more happy.
So is Mojo really another word for sexually satisfied because it nearly always has something to do with men.
Is it a man I need to find my mojo or can I find it myself?
Am I only thinking my mojo is gone because my libido has shut down and moved abroad, or is it because my 'lady garden' has become a deserted wasteland and my flowers need water?

It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten some. A long while. A length of time I’d rather not reflect on. I’ve been single for a really, really long time. I’ll put it to you plainly: the last time I had a boyfriend, Jordan's chest was smaller than mine.
Not that I mind being single, I'm used to it but maybe I am getting to the stage where I am.......too single. Is that possible? and is that why my mojo has set sail for greener pastures (excuse the pun).

I decided to try restore some confidence in myself in the hope that my mojo may return.....
So some tips I found:
1. Smile.
This is simple but effective seemingly, no man wants to flirt with a sour puss!

2. Be who you wish you were.
If your not comfortable (mainly because mojo is gone away), then pretend you are, if you pretend to be someone else (no not really an actual person) but a more confident, sexy person, then when your mojo actually returns you will be that person anyway!

3. Be open.
Not meaning be a slut, meaning, don't look but keep in mind that you can meet a man anywhere.

4. Don’t discriminate or Dismiss
Just because he's not your usual type (you know the type you keep going for and continuously makes you weep) does not mean he is not right for you.

5. Look hot.
Make an effort, you could meet a hottie anywhere!

So maybe it's that simple and if I do it then I'll find Nemo.... oops I mean mojo (",)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Post you have a real knack for writing you know.
I love reading your posts. It's great insight.
You should ask your local paper to distribute them in a column - would make for great reading.